Brenda has been doing crafts with her mom since she was little. Then in 1995 Brenda wanted to go further and turn it into art by taking short college courses with ceramics, 2D art and as many other courses she could find. Then headed to the art colleges. Attending ACAD in Calgary and Red Deer College.
In 2005 Brenda was introduced to a sculptural fabric hardener from Holland called Paverpol. In 2006She took her certification training and has now earned her MPPT from the company.
She started her company in 2006 near Blackfalds, Alberta.
Brenda became a full time artist/distributor/teacher in paverpol sculpture for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. She held about 4 art retreats every summer from 2010 – 2016. Then moved to British Columbia.
Please visit www.twisted-leaf.ca
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jury Award New York Gallery – St Sebastian – 2008
• Fund raiser piece raised $4,200.00 – 2008
• Best of ’11 in Art & Print with homestars.com
• Best of ’12 in Art & Print with homestars.com
• Taught at Casa Buena Art retreat in Mexico 2014, 2015
• “Womanition” magazine – 2009
• Womanition book “Women in Progress” -2009
• Red Deer Advocate – 2008
• Paverpol distributor/teacher/ trainer for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba 2007- 2016
• Art Exposed 2020 - Kamloops, BC Honourable mention -2020